With the iZotope's Insight, you'll see what your mix is really made of, with meters for loudness, levels, sound field, history, intelligibility, spectrum, and spectrogram. And version 2 takes it to a new level with plenty of exciting new features. The Intelligibility Meter indicates whether or not dialogue is being overshadowed by the rest of your mix. iZotope Relay routes any specified tracks or buses to Insight 2 for analysis. Beyond that, you'll benefit from a full range of loudness standards and multi-channel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2. You also get an updated look and feel with resizing and a customizable layout. With Insight in your toolbox, you'll fine-tune your mixes faster and easier than ever.
Ensure that your dialog tracks are loud and clear
Insight's Intelligibility Meter is a must-have for post-production work. It takes the guesswork out of setting dialog levels by showing you whether or not dialogue is being overshadowed by the rest of your mix. It compares the dialog to the rest of your mix, providing you with a recommendation as to how loud it should be. It's a breeze to use — just select between different target Listening Environments, ranging from low to high noise. Thanks to Intelligibility Meter, dialog tracks will be loud and clear on any sound source!
Enjoy ultra-flexible routing
Perform detailed analysis by routing audio from any tracks or buses to Insight with its Relay feature. Thanks to Relay, you can use any plug-in while also strapping Insight across your entire mix. This supplies you with extraordinary flexibility while providing access to all of Insight's tools.
Benefit from across-the-board compliance
Insight can tackle any job you throw at it. You can set your loudness targets for EBU R128, BS.1770-1, BS.1770-2/3/4, ATSC A/85, OP-59, and more. On top of that, it supports multi-channel audio up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
iZotope Insight 2 Features:
- NEW Intelligibility Meter indicates whether or not dialogue is being overshadowed by the rest of your mix
- NEW iZotope Relay routes any specified tracks or buses to Insight 2 for analysis
- NEW Accommodates EBU R128, BS.1770-1, BS.1770-2/3/4, ATSC A/85, OP-59, and more
- NEW Supports multi-channel audio up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
- NEW Resizable meters and windows
- True-peak level meters show you exactly how close you are to clipping your audio
- Loudness meters show you the actual impact of your mix's volume
- Loudness history graph helps you better understand the dynamic progression of your mix
- Stereo vectorscope makes it easy to identify phasing issues
- 2D/3D spectrogram and spectrum analyzer give you detailed insight into your mix's frequency content
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.