Please Note: You must currently own iZotope Nectar Elements to use this Upgrade.
Available for download, iZotope Nectar 3 is a channel strip plug-in developed for vocal mixing and polishing. Compression, equalization, saturation, vocal harmonies, and more are provided in the channel strip.
Nectar 3 takes many features available in version 2 of Nectar and expands upon them, updating them both in aesthetics and processing. Many new features are offered in Nectar 3, such as a Vocal Assistant, which creates a custom preset for your specific vocal after analyzing it.
You'll also note the unmask feature, which carves out of the way any competing instruments, letting the vocal shine through the mix. A dynamic EQ has been added that can follow unwelcome resonances as they move up and down the frequency range, intelligently curtailing nasty blooms of sound so you don't have to automate them yourself, or split them onto different tracks.
The new Dimension module provides chorus, flanging, and more, while Reverb and Delay modules have been redesigned to give you new and exciting kinds of delay. The Harmony section has been updated. Automatic Level Mode, on the input fader, quickly adjusts the levels of your vocals in a transparent manner, mitigating the need for corrective dynamics processing. A limiter, at the end of the chain, can ensure you don't go over your desired level and can also impart a meaty feeling upon the sound.
Included with Nectar 3 are several other plug-ins that are quite helpful. Melodyne is world-renowned pitch-correction software, and Nectar 3 comes with Melodyne 4 Essential. RX 7 Breath Control is on hand for taking out unwanted breaths. Relay ensures inter-plug-in communication: put Relay on a guitar track that competes with the vocal's midrange, and the Vocal Assistant can now target that guitar, changing its EQ to keep it out of the vocal's way.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It is included in AU, AAX, VST, and RTAS formats.
New Features over Version 2
- Vocal Assistant provides custom presets utilizing machine learning technology to help your vocals fit in the mix
- Unmask carves away competing mix elements directly from Vocal Assistant’s menu screen, allowing your vocals to cut through the mix
- Dynamic EQ with Follow EQ Mode tracks down pesky resonances and removes them in real time
- Auto Level Mode adjusts the level of vocals before any processing, minimizing the need for corrective dynamics or riding the fader
- Nectar 3 utilizes inter-plug-in communication to interface with other iZotope plug-ins in your session, seamlessly addressing mix issues, tonal balance, masking, and more
- Use the included Relay module to use Nectar 3's unmasking mode with tracks that don't have iZotope plug-ins on them
- RX 7 Breath Control is included for reducing unwanted breaths without sacrificing audio quality
- Melodyne 4 Essential for renowned time- and pitch-correction
- Hundreds of professionally designed presets for music and dialogue applications
Redesigned and Updated Modules
- Corrective and Creative Dynamic EQs
- Dimension (chorus and other modulations)
Improvements in the Following Areas
- Delay: Two brand new modes and new independent controls for stereo support
- De-Esser: New interactive threshold design experience that can be auto-set with Vocal Assistant
- Saturation: Two new Saturation modes, Decimate, and Distort
- Harmony: Increased number of voices you can add from 4 to 8, improvements to MIDI mode experience for easier playability
- EQ: Ability to add two EQ instances of up to 24 bands with Dynamic processing for frequency and pitch.
- Compressor: Ability to add two compressors. New interactive threshold design with interactive visualization
- Reverb: Additional third EQ node for additional shaping flexibility; immersive visual display
- Dimension: New Chorus and Phaser modes with interactive UI
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.