- 10 new dialogue presets including 'Speaker' and 'Transparent' categories
- 14 new music presets for processing lead and backing vocals in your tracks
- 19 new artists presets from sound designers Damjan Mravunac and Tyler Hoffman
What's in the Update?
- Various fixes to increase the stability of the plugin
- Various fixes to session recall
- Settings.dat file added by default for all OS X users
- Improved touch automation support
- Improved reset values for parameters
- OS X Catalina support
- Studio One support
Dehumaniser 2 is a powerful vocal processing tool perfect for a range of vocal effects, from monsters to robots and many more. Utilising incoming live or pre-recorded signals, the software allows you to rapidly create seamlessly layered effects by using presets or dive right in to customization by linking virtual patch cords to interactive effects modules. Dehumaniser 2 features proprietary effects like Scrubbing Convolution and Spectral Shifting that deliver dramatic results and offer totally new avenues for creative design.
With 10 essential modules, and over 100 impactful presets, renowned sound designers have used Dehumaniser to bring other-worldly characters to life in blockbusters like Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Jungle Book, Far Cry 4, and Doom. This versatile tool eliminates the difficulty of setting up complex processing chains, and allows designers to jump right into the creative work. Dehumaniser is an all-in-one solution that puts vital vocal design features at your fingertips, making it the ideal plugin for use in film, TV, video games, live performance, and more.
Perform live directly in your session
- Use Dehumaniser 2 in industry-standard DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Live, Cubase and Digital Performer
- Run multiple instances of Dehumaniser 2 on different tracks or buses
- Automate hundreds of parameters for unprecedented control over your processing and workflow
Design complex processing systems quickly and easily for unique sound design
- Clearly see the layout of audio routings with our modular, node-based system
- Use up to two instances of each node; use multiple pitch shifters, granular processors, spectral or convolution processes or more in complex serial or parallel signal paths
- Create systems and settings which are truly performable
- Create dynamic effects that react to the input signal; create processing engaged by pitch or amplitude settings per node
- Select between peak level, RMS level, energy difference or pitch tracking to bring your signal to life
- Midi control, assign and recall
- Gate, EQ and Limiters per module (including input and output)
- Custom ‘drawer’ macro system per node
- Envelope-follow based on pitch or noise content as well as amplitude, per module in your custom system
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.