The brand-new SOUND FORGE Pro 17 Suite features an improved workflow with more efficiency, stability and speed for editing audio files. Record clear multi-channel recordings in 64-bit/768 kHz and edit music with professional tools. A wide range of new features make basic tasks even easier and faster. In addition, restore recordings and remove all types of noise. SOUND FORGE Pro 17 Suite – the studio program for audio and music production at the most advanced level.
- External FX
- VST Enhancements
- coreFX Utility
- Optimized Onboarding
- Stability, Bug fixes & Bundle-updates
- Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 9 (exclusively in Suite version)
- Celemony Melodyne Essential (exclusively in Suite version)
- Vintage Effects Suite, Variverb II & Vandal (exclusively in Suite version)
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins
- Ozone 10 Elements & RX10 Elements
- 32-channel audio recording, editing and processing
- VST Engine & ARA2 support
- Record at up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects and plug-ins for sound design, mixing & mastering
- zplane elastiquePro v3 Timestretch
SOUND FORGE Pro 17 Suite is the ideal software for musicians, producers and sound designers. The 64-bit SOUND FORGE audio engine has been further developed for dedicated audio editing and features high stability and speed for ensuring ultraprecise results. The new program interface is fully customizable and allows for an enhanced, more efficient user experience for all audio production tasks from recording and editing to post-production. Record multi-channel audio simultaneously on up to 32 channels and in 64 bit/384 kHz resolution. Effortlessly remove noise with integrated restoration effects and shape your project’s sound with sophisticated mastering tools by iZotope. Everything is included for users to create broadcast-ready productions and gold-standard masters.
- For Microsoft Windows 10|11
- 64-bit systems
- All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computers technical data in your operating system’s control panel.
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Available drive space: 500MB for program installation
- Optical drive: CD or DVD drive
- Internet connection: Required for activating & validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration
- Supported import formats
- Audio: WAV, AIFF, MP3, MPEG, MUS, ACC, FLAC, OGG, WMA, ASF
- Additional formats: FXP, FXB
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.