New McDSP Everything Pack Native V6.4 plus Retro Pack 6020 EQ Mac/PC Software
For those who need everything, the McDSP Everything Pack is the ticket.
All McDSP’s equalizers, compressors, virtual tape machines, multi-band dynamic processors, reverbs, de-essers, noise filters, and ‘futz’ tools. Includes plug-ins from the Emerald Pack, Retro Pack, and the new SA-2 Dialog Processor.
The Everything Pack is our complete bundle for the user who needs powerful plug-ins to make their audio sound as good or better than the latest software and hardware audio processors on the market today.
- 6020 Ultimate EQ
- 6030 Ultimate Compressor
- 6034 Ultimate Multi-band
- 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip
- 4020 Retro EQ
- 4030 Retro Compressor
- 4040 Retro Limiter
- AE400 Active EQ
- AE600 Active EQ
- Analog Channel
- Channel G
- Channel G Compact
- EC-300 Echo Collection
- SA-2 Dialog Processor
- HD v6: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST
- Native v6: AAX Native, AU, VST
- HD v6: Full featured products. AAX DSP (32/64-bit), AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats supported.
- Native v6: Full featured products. AAX Native (32/64-bit), Audiosuite, AU (64-bit), VST (64-bit) plug-in formats
- LE: Limited feature set. RTAS and Audiosuite plug-in formats supported.
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Pro Tools | HD, Logic 9 and Logic X, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, VST and/or VST3 plug-in formats.
- McDSP Native plug-ins support AAX Native, AU, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP HD plug-ins additionally support the AAX DSP plug-in format, as well as AAX Native, AU, VST, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.7.2 or later (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), and Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1.
- McDSP AAX plug-ins require Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.7.2 or later, and support Pro Tools 10.3.8 or later, 11.1.3 or later, and Pro Tools 12.x or later.
- McDSP AU plug-ins require Mac OS 10.7.2 or later, and support Logic 9 and Logic X, Digital Performer, Abelton Live, and other AU compatible DAWs.
- McDSP VST and VST3 plug-ins require Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.7.2 or later, and support Cubase 7.x or later, Nuendo 6.5.x or later, and other VST and VST3 compatible DAWs.
- Most McDSP HD plug-ins also support the VENUE systems on D-Show, Profile, and SC48 hardware. Exceptions are the 6020 Ultimate EQ, AE400 Active Equalizer, and the SPC2000 Serial/Parallel compressor. These can only run on S3L hardware.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization. AAX, AU and VST plug-ins require the use of an iLok2.
Scitscat's aim is to please and have been doing just that since 1994, over 100,000 Internet and store transactions in that time.
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just like you. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass the savings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just like you! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.