Create right away!
Ultra-affordable, surprisingly powerful, and small enough to fit in your pocket, AudioBox GO™ gives you all the connections you need to record on the move or in your home studio. Whether you’re recording a guitar riff at rehearsal or a full-length solo album in your bedroom, you’ll have all the tools you need to create like a pro, right from the start. Compatible with both computers and mobile devices, the AudioBox GO is perfect for anyone who wants to get started recording fast.
Studio One® Prime and the Studio Magic software bundle for Mac® and Windows® are also included, so your new recording studio will be up and running right out of the box. With AudioBox GO , you can record wherever sound takes you and make recording the adventure that it should be.
Connect anything and sound great.
The AudioBox GO™ features a PreSonus® XMAX-L preamp, designed with over 25 years of recording-studio knowhow. Not only does it ensure that your recordings will sound clean and articulate with low noise, it also provides 50 dB of gain and +48v phantom power for professional XLR condenser microphones. The combo jack doubles as a line-level input that you can use to record keyboards, drum machines, and more! A dedicated Instrument input lets you connect an electric guitar or bass, so you can record guitar and vocals at the same time.
Small is beautiful.
True to its name, the AudioBox GO™ is so powerful and loaded with features, you’ll want to take it with you everywhere — so we made it small enough to toss into your guitar case or your laptop bag. AudioBox GO works great with Android and Apple mobile devices — but also with both laptop and desktop computers, making it an ideal interface for small home studios. It's USB class-compliant, so there are no special drivers or applications for you to download and install. And because it’s bus-powered, there’s no power supply to fuss around with.
Loud and clear.
The AudioBox GO™ lets you connect professional studio monitors like the PreSonus Eris-series to its balanced Main outputs, while also providing a surprisingly powerful Headphone output that lets you listen in loud and clear. You also get an easy-to-use Mix control to create a monitor mix by blending the audio from your hardware inputs and your software so you can record vocals while listening to the tracks you’ve already recorded and stay inspired.
World-class recording software included.
While the AudioBox GO™ audio interface works with virtually all macOS® and Windows® audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for Studio One® Prime, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. And when you’re ready to hit the road, download Capture Duo for free and enjoy two-track recording on the go.
AudioBox GO Features
- Ultra-affordable, ultra-compact, versatile USB-C® compatible audio interface for home and mobile recording with professional sound quality
- Recording Software included: Get started right away with Studio One® Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- Bus-Powered: AudioBox GO is powered by your connected USB-C® device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple® and Android™ devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: 1 TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and 1 XLR mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine, or other line-level instrument.
- Headphone Connection: 1 TRS 1/4” stereo headphone output with mix control lets you create a custom blend between your inputs and playback so you can monitor your recording with zero latency.
- Speaker Connections: 2 balanced TRS 1/4” main outputs for studio monitors or speakers.
- Professional Audio Quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible.
- Professional XMAX-L Mic Preamp: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this custom low-noise, high-headroom design with 50 dB of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics
Computer system requirements:
- macOS version 10.13 or later
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates)
- Available USB port
- Windows 10 or later (64-Bit Only)
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates and low-latency ASIO support)
- Available USB port
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.