The Radial Twin-Iso is a balanced two-channel, line-level isolator that has been specifically developed for professional touring systems as a means to eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops when interfacing various equipment such as two consoles, remote towers and drive racks.
The Radial Twin-Iso provides the very best signal transfer without distortion caused by saturation or phase shift. All connections are balanced XLR following the AES standard with pin-1 ground and pin-2 hot.
To add versatility, a polarity reverse switch is provided for each channel to ensure absolute phase is maintained throughout the audio signal path.
- Isolated XLR connectors eliminate chassis ground potential and high grade switches ensure long life and reliable performance.
- Military spec PC board with full surface ground plane to reduce susceptibility to RF noise.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of high-use professional environments, the innovative "book-end" design provides a protective zone around the switches and connectors that keep these components safe.
- Stress on circuitboards causes broken and intermittent solder joints, a common cause of failure in commercial rental and other high-use environments. The unit's 14-gauge welded I-beam inner chassis and 14-gauge outer shell greatly reduce the possibility of torque stresses being applied to the PC board.
- A full-bottom no-slip rubber pad works double duty by providing protection from electrical shock and assuring that the unit won't slip and slide around.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.