New RME Audio ADI-192 DD / 24 Bit,192 kHz,8-channel Format Sample Rate Converter
The ADI-192 DD is the successor to the highly successful ADI-8 DD. The completely re-engineered device was designed to be the most powerful format and sample rate converter ever. Hence the ADI-192 DD not only features considerable improvements compared to the ADI-8 DD, but also adds a number of new and unique features:
- Supports 192 kHz with ADAT, TDIF und AES
- 8-Channel sample rate conversion up to 192 kHz
- Sample Rate Conversion can be selected for AES, TDIF or ADAT
- 8-Channel Sample Rate Conversion without phase errors (sub-sample synchronous)
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter suppression and clock regeneration
- Complete triple format converter AES/TDIF/ADAT with added SPDIF TOSLINK I/O
- Direct support for Double and Quad Wire, S/MUX and S/MUX4
- Also when using SRC
- Special TDIF word clock output
- Simplified and easy-to-use user interface
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O (XLR)
- 2 x ADAT I/O (optical)
- 2 x TDIF I/O (D-sub)
- 1 x SPDIF I/O (optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O
- The unit consists of three 8-Channel format converters with 24-bit audio resolution. The three output formats ADAT, TDIF and AES independently access the three input formats ADAT, TDIF and AES schematic view. Thanks to free selection of inputs, signals can be copied and distributed between all connected devices - without the need to change any cables. Due to the unlimited input selection, the unit not only transfers data to the same output format.
- For example it can be operated as quad AES/EBU sample rate converter.
- Four XLR AES/EBU inputs and outputs each, and two ADAT and TDIF inputs and outputs allow full 8-Channel operation even at 96 kHz / 24-bit. At 192 kHz, there are eight AES channels and four ADAT and TDIF channels. Switchable 24/192kHz sample rate converters allow 8-Channel sample rate conversion and clock decoupling of the highest quality.
- AES/EBU frontend for RME's digital I/O-cards (with ADAT optical I/O)
- TDIF frontend for RME's digital I/O-cards (with ADAT optical I/O)
- AES and ADAT frontend for DTRS machines
- 8-Channel AES, TDIF and ADAT input and output for digital mixers with ADAT/TDIF port
- Operation of four SPDIF or AES devices with different sample rates in any digital audio network
- Converts Double and Quad Wire to Single Wire and vice versa, even with simultaneous sample rate conversion
48 LEDs clearly display the current status of the incoming and outgoing signals and the processing performed within the unit. The SyncCheck technology known from other RME devices indicates whether the input signal is locked and whether all inputs are sychronized. The AES output signal can be given a consumer or professional status. The first AES output (channels 1/2) is also available as optical TOSLINK.
Professionals will love the fact that the ADI-192 DD supports Double Wire, Quad Wire, S/MUX and S/MUX4, making it compatible to all methods of increasing sample rates by sample multiplexing on all platforms. The unit can also convert between these formats, even along with SRC. If more than 8 channels are required, several units can be cascaded and synchronized sample-accurately by word clock.
The ADI-192 DD also features an automatic distribution mode. If only one of the four AES inputs is used, the device will copy these two channels to the other three AES outputs.
RMEs SteadyClock(TM) guarantees excellent clock quality in every situation. Due to the highly efficient jitter reduction, any clock signal can be improved and refreshed, and subsequently be used as reference clock at the word clock output. Intelligent Clock Control (ICC) will retain the last valid sample frequency in case of a loss of the input signal. All settings are retained when the device is switched off.
Conclusion: The ADI-192 DD is the all-in-one solution for every application of format and sample rate conversion, from 2 to 8 channels. Its flexibility is unsurpassed and the price/performance ratio is simply sensational.
- Input AES/EBU: 4 x XLR, transformer balanced, highly sensitive input stage (< 0.3 Vpp), SPDIF compatible, max. 192 kHz Single Wire
- Output AES/EBU: 4 x XLR, transformer balanced, 4.5 Vpp, max. 192 kHz Single Wire
- Input ADAT optical: 2 x TOSLINK, 24-bit, Bitclock PLL
- Output ADAT optical: 2 x TOSLINK, 24-bit
- Input/Output TDIF: 2 x D-sub 25 pin, 24-bit
- Input/Output SPDIF front: 2 x TOSLINK, 24-bit, max. 192 kHz
- Input Word Clock: Signal Adaptation Circuit (functional from 1.2 Vpp)
- Output Word Clock: BNC, low impedance driver stage, 4 Vpp into 75 Ohms, short-circuit-proof
- Sync sources: Internal, ADAT optical in, AES/EBU in, TDIF in, word clock in
- Varipitch: by input signal or word clock
- Sample frequencies: 444.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, variable (sync/word clock)
- Sample rate range: AES, word clock: 28 kHz-204 kHz, ADAT/TDIF 30 kHz - 54 kHz
- Jitter: Internal clock < 1 ns, external clocks < 1 ns
- Jitter sensitivity: all PLLs operate error-free even at 100 ns
- Jitter suppression: >30 dB (2.4 kHz)
- SRC dynamic ratio: 140 dB RMS unweighted, 143 dBA
- SRC THD+N: < -140 dB
- Sample rate ratio: max. 7:1 / 1:7
- Power supply: Internal switching mode PS, 100V - 240V AC, 20 Watt
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 483 x 44 x 200 mm
- Warranty: 2 years
Please check with the manufacturer to make sure that this product will work with your particular setup. The manufacturer has the most current information.
Confirmed Shipping: We ship only to confirmed addresses, we will refund any other payments.
We Ship Via USPS, UPS or FedEx - Monday thru Friday.
On many purchases, we offer free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous states. AK, HI, APO, FPO and US Protectorates (PR, VI and American Samoa) addresses will incur additional shipping fees & charges. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
We Ship Via USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail International 1 to 2 Days Per Week. We Do Not Collect or Charge International Customs Taxes/Fees. Please Check With Your Local Government For Rates Prior To Purchasing This Item.
Scitscat Music is committed to deliver the best experience for our customers. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price, an exchange or a store credit within 30 days from the order date. Shipping costs will be deducted from your refund if your order qualified for “Free Shipping”.
- Missing original packaging, manuals, accessories, or any contents that were included
- Original box was written on, damaged, or taped with duck tape
- RMA number was not associated with the return
- Items not in original like new condition
- Electronic Delivery of Software
- Special orders
- Computer Software
- Items that fall into the in mouth and in ear use category, such as mouthpieces, earphones, ear plugs, harmonicas, cannot be returned due to health regulations
ScitScat Music is an Authorized dealer.
All New Items, unless otherwise noted, have Factory Warranty via Manufacturer.
Used items are sold as is.
What is a Demo unit?
A Demo unit is an item that has been previously used for demo purposes or a video shoot. It is in 'like new' condition, including a full manufacturer’s warranty.
What is a B-Stock unit?
A B-Stock unit is an item that has been returned by a customer with little to no signs of wear and tear. It includes a full manufacturer’s warranty and all original accessories.
Welcome to ScitScat Music!
Scitscat's aim is to please and have been doing just that since 1994, over 100,000 Internet and store transactions in that time.
Music is our love and we have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome) just likeyou. We buy studios, closeouts, and other gear in quantity and pass thesavings on to you, our customers and friends.
We are musicians who write, record, produce, and play live just likeyou! We absolutely love music.
Our gear changes on an hourly basis and so will our website, so check back often as you won’t want to miss out on some unbelievable gear! I guarantee you that you will love doing business with us! You will get the respect that you deserve! You have Our word on that.
12302 SW 117th Court
Miami, FL 33186
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Sales tax only applies to orders that ship to Florida.
Do you offer repairs?
Some items, yes, we can help. Message us.
Can I trade my gear in?
Yes! Please submit a request via messaging
Do you offer promotional or discount codes?
Yes! We offer 10% off coupon on 95% of our items for Returning Customers within 90 days, please message us with your request.
Educational & Academic Products are for Students and Teachers, please attach a picture of your Student/Teacher ID or Equivalent to our eBay message for Purchase. Any questions, please ask. Thank you
Best Offers are offers that are below the price we are asking. If we have free items with Buy It now, then those items are no longer free to best offers. We are unable to lower prices and give free items as well. Thank you for your understanding.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.