Excellent signal/noise ratio, lowest harmonic distortions and wide gain range make the QuadMic II a first choice for superior studio recordings.QuadMic II is battery powerable and thus excellent for remote applications.
Each of the 4 channels features balanced microphone and line inputs with Neutrik XLR/TRS combo jacks, switchable 48V phantom power, phase reversal and a low cut filter.
All channels are also equipped with LEDs for signal presence, clip state, and activated phantom power. The input amplification can be set from 6 to 60 dB. The balanced line level output signals are provided on the rear of the unit as four 6.3 mm (1/4") TRS jacks.
A maximum balanced and unbalanced output level of +21 dBu makes the QuadMic II fully compatible to RME's converters and interface series having analog inputs.
- 4 x Mic Preamp Inputs
- XLR/TRS Combo Input
- 4 x Line Outputs
- Phantom power per channel
- Low Cut per channel
- Phase reversal per channel
- DC powered, battery compatible
- Low power / wide range DC operation
The QuadMic II complements any RME system with line inputs by adding external microphone inputs. Since the unit runs on supply voltages from 9 to 18V DC, it can operate on virtually any power source available, including batteries and rechargeable batteries.
- Power supply: Operates with voltages ranging from 9-18V DC
- Operation with practically any DC power source, including (rechargeable) batteries
- High-quality switching power supply included, for worldwide operation at 100-240 Volt
- Max. input level XLR: +15 dBu
- Max. input level TRS: +21 dBu
- Max. output level: +21 dBu
- SNR: 129 dB EIN @ 150 Ohm
- THD: < 0.0005% @ 30 dB Gain
- Wide frequency response with special RF input filter
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 200 kHz, - 0.5 dB
- Hi-pass filter at 80 Hz, 18 dB/oct
- External Power Supply for CardBus (NTCB-EU)
- Line Cord for Power supply (NETZ-CB)
- Car Cable for CardBus (AUTOK)
- Cable for Storage Battery (AKKUK)
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose. If you have questions, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.