RP-Delay is a unique delay which is heavily focused on some very special features, including brand new FX routing!For instance, the sound reverser can reverse the input, while simultaneously reversing one of the delay lines.
The reverse sound can also be triggered with your keyboard, generating totally new sounds, and sending them into the reverser with its own filter and distortion!
You can have 6 delay lines with 8 active multi-mode filters all operating at once in each of several delay models. Of course, we included basic delay models like a simple mono delay and a stereo delay, but also a tape-sound delay which allows you to change tape length without any clicks. The delays, filters, and reverser can all be modulated by the built-in modulators. There are 4 modulation sequencers, 4 LFO's, and 4 envelopes, complete with several trigger options!
There are many other new features and options for you to discover which aren't mentioned here, so go ahead, take the plunge, and dig into the brand new experience of RP-Delay.
- 6 delay lines grouped in two sets (a/b/c for both delay 1 & 2).
- Delays can be routed in a number of ways to create various distinct delay models: mono, stereo, dual stereo, channel split, split multi, serial multi, parallel multi, full serial, and reverse.
- Each set of delays has a tape mode, simulating the analog tape delay effect.
- The delays each have a number of controls: delay time/length, sync to host, multi-mode filter, distortion effect, and more.
- Reverser module for both delays allows you to reverse the sound at any stage of the signal flow.
- Up to 4 triggers can have a MIDI CC control assigned for triggering events.
- Audio follower for processing input volume as a modulation source.
- Four envelopes and four LFOs can be used to modulate controls.
- Includes various triggering options.
- LFOs have a humanization parameter which lets the LFO speed change randomly over time.
- 8 individual modulators.
- 4 sequencers with 16-step Sequencer includes copy/paste and file management options so you can easily reuse sequencer settings.
- 5 banks of presets – both as insert and send, ranging from simple delay effects to more crazy effects.
- GUI sizes 100%, 125%, 150% and 200%
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and 64 bits AAX for Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- (Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OS-X 10.9 - 10.15.
- Please see Rob Papen website for full instructions on installation of your product with your Rob Papen account.
To purchase any Upgrade for a Rob Papen software product, you must provide us a copy of the document from your Rob Papen account which shows proof of purchased products. You can download this document in a PDF format by accessing your "My Products" page within your Rob Papen account. There is a download option for product registrations in the top section of the page.
Per requirements from the manufacturer, you need to provide this PDF to us as proof of the purchased products ahead of our requesting the upgrade from Rob Papen for you.
Please Note that, per manufacturer guidelines, deal products (free products) do not count in upgrades to the Rob Papen eXplorer bundle.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.