Presented in a black finish, the sE Electronics sE2200 is a hand-crafted true condenser microphone bundled with an isolation pack, making it especially well suited for vocals and voiceovers in addition to instrument miking. This latest iteration of the sE2200 microphone remains true to the original design, utilizing the same capsule, custom transformer, and Class-A circuitry to maintain the smooth, polished sound the sE2200 is known for. The revision boasts updated pad and filter settings and a shorter, optimized signal path for enhanced clarity and noise performance.
Each sE2200 capsule is hand-crafted and individually tuned in the sE factory. The dual, 1" gold-sputtered diaphragms yield a cardioid polar pattern, which rejects significant SPL behind the mic to reduce the amount of ambient noise in recordings. The included isolation pack features a shockmount that decouples the mic from common sources of vibration noise, plus a curved metal pop filter that helps prevent vocal plosive sounds. The shockmount and pop filter are not only sonically effective, but also fast and easy to set up.
Traditional Class-A Electronic Design
- Carefully selected, discrete components enable professional sound quality on virtually any source
- Avoids the use of any ICs (integrated circuits)
- Low noise, consistent performance, and high sensitivity is provided by surface-mounted electronic components with extremely tight tolerances
Two Switchable Attenuation Levels and Low-Cut Filters
- The -10 and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide variety of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments
- Selectable at either 80 or 160 Hz, the two low-cut filters help eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise as well as help compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques
Custom-Built Output Transformer
- Reviving the spirit of classic studio microphones, the sE2200’s custom transformer is designed to provide superb depth and weight to the overall sonic image, while the heavy-shielded metal housing ensures noise-free operation
All-Metal Housing and Premium Finish
- The sE2200's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
Connects to XLR Mic Inputs
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection
- Operates on 48V phantom power
- With the twist of a single knob, the shockmount attaches quickly and securely to the microphone and is removable with the same simple motion, allowing the mic to be set up quickly and easily without superfluous adjustments or hassle
- The Isolation Pack also comes equipped with sE's curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots in to the shockmount and is vertically adjustable for best performance
- For Voice and Instrument Miking
- Cardioid Pattern Reduces Ambient Noise
- Pad at -10 or -20 dB Prevents Distortion
- Low-Cut Filter at 80 or 160 Hz
- Shockmount Hinders Vibration Noise
- Dual 1" Gold-Sputtered Diaphragms
- Custom Transformer and Class-A Circuitry
- Pop Filter Prevents Plosives
- XLR Output for Connection to Mic Pre
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.