Softube Volume 1 Bundle - 16 Plug-ins Included - Software Bundle eDelivery
VOLUME 1 - Compose. Mix. Produce.
Create drum machine and synth tracks. Mix vocals and acoustic guitars. Record electric guitars and finalize the mix. Volume 1 is a plug-in bundle designed to solve these and a number of other crucial music production tasks. It includes sixteen world-class plug-ins from the best brands in the industry—along with a 90 minute mix tutorial video.
Made For You
Volume 1 starts with you and your production needs. It was conceived by identifying the eleven most common situations in modern-day music production, and then adding the tools to solve those.
- Fix tone and dynamics (Summit units)
- Add natural space (TSAR-1 Reverb)
- Dirty things up a bit (Saturation Knob)
- Wide and deep doubling (Fix Doubler)
- Characterful delay (Tube Delay)
The Best Brands
Create music using products from some of the audio world's most renowned brands: Summit Audio, Trident Audio Developments, Drawmer Electronics, Doepfer Musikelektronik and Fix Audio Designs.
Mix and Record Electric Guitars
- Lifelike amp sound (Vintage Amp Room)
- Tweak THE console EQ for guitar (Trident A-Range)
- Fatten things up (Fix Doubler)
- Stand out from the crowd (Fix Flanger)
- From slap back to long echo (Tube Delay)
World Class Sound
The package includes sixteen multi-award winning plug-ins—tools used by pro producers on albums from Beyoncé to Black Sabbath, from Taylor Swift to Kanye West, and from Adele to Coldplay.
- Create Synth Sounds
- Start creating synth sounds (Modular)
- Use the six Doepfer modules included (Modular)
Learn From the Best
Enjoy the free use case videos on this page! But only Volume 1 users get the in-depth, over 90 minute long, pureMix tutorial video featuring Grammy nominated engineer Ryan West (Jay-Z, Eminem, Kanye West).
- Mix bus processing
- Punch and clarity (Drawmer S73)
- Add glue to your mix (Summit Audio)
- Subtle EQ tweaks (Summit Audio)
The total value of the plug-ins in Volume 1 is over $2000. Get them as perpetual licenses ($499), monthly subscription ($19.99), or a prepaid twelve month subscription ($199). Up to you!
Mix Acoustic Guitars
- Gently control dynamics (Summit Audio TLA-100A)
- Add fairy dust (Summit Audio EQF-100)
- Widen your track (Fix Doubler)
- Place it in a room (TSAR-1 Reverb)
Sixteen Plug-ins Included
Summit Audio Grand Channel, Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer, Summit Audio TLA-100A Compressor, TSAR-1 Reverb, TSAR-1R Reverb, FET Compressor, Modular, Trident A-Range, Vintage Amp Room, Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor, Fix Flanger and Doubler, Heartbeat, Tube Delay, Bass Amp Room and Saturation Knob.
- Mix synths and keys
- Synth bass mono to stereo (Fix Doubler)
- Clarity and excitment to piano (Drawmer S73)
- Make organ sounds blend in (Fix Flanger)
Already own one or several Volume 1 plug-ins? Check My Account for your personal Volume 1 upgrade price for perpetual licenses. If you prefer, you can get one or two free subscription months instead, depending on what products you currently own.
Drum Machine Sounds
- Create dirty and daring drum beats (Heartbeat)
- Tweak the sounds like on an analog machine (Heartbeat)
- Use autopan and effects for even greater excitement (Heartbeat)
Bigger and Bigger
New plug-ins will be added to Volume 1 regularly. There's no upgrade cost to subscribers—just keep subscribing and watch your toolbox grow. New additions will also be offered at reasonable upgrade fees to owners of perpetual licenses.
Mixing Acoustic Drums
- Drum bus dynamics (Summit Audio TLA-100A)
- Classic EQ tweaks (Trident A-Range)
- Agressive dynamics (FET Compressor)
- That Zep tape flange (Fix Flanger)
- Add space and air (TSAR-1 Reverb)
Living in a Box
Authorized Softube dealers can offer Volume 1 in a physical box with an extra little something inside. Dealers offer a choice between perpetual licenses (same as from Softube Web Store) and the exclusive twelve month prepaid subscription.
- Mix Synth Bass and Bass Guitar
- Realistic bass amp (Bass Amp Room)
- Set EQ and dynamics (Summit Audio)
- Add overtones for presence (Saturation Knob)
Word From the Pros
We let X:144—producer/mixer for Ms. Lauryn Hill and game audio specialist at Electronic Arts—try out Volume 1. He said: Volume 1 is a heavy hitter. The amount of vibe here makes it one of the most unique bundles available. The inclusion of Modular alone is insane.
Mix Electronic Drums
- Get motion and groove (FET Compressor)
- Sonic adjustments (Trident A-Range)
- Add a dark room (TSAR-1 Reverb)