What is it
What it does
How it works?
Speaker and headphone calibration
Software supports speaker setups from stereo, to 5.1. and up to 9.1.6. Atmos rooms.
DAW plugin and standalone app
Save time with translation check
Ability to control target curve and modes
Various target modes - select flat to set the frequency response target to be neutral across all frequencies, create your presets or work on Dolby Atmos music target curve.
Zero latency processing
Windows: 10, 11
MacOS: 10.14, 10.15, 11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey
For Headphone calibration
Individually calibrated headphones
For Speaker calibration
SoundID Reference measurement microphone
or other omnidirectional measurement microphone
Audio interface with +48v Phantom Power support
Supported setups: from 2.0 Stereo up to 9.1.6 Atmos
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.