When we designed EchoBoy, we were looking for an echo that was warmer than existing delay plug-ins, yet not as dark as guitar pedal echos. Well it seems like we got this one just right. Since its release, EchoBoy has quickly become one of those 'must-have' plug-ins for Pro Tools, and has become a permanent fixture on the aux faders of hundreds of top mixers and engineers.
Find an echo tone that fits your mix by choosing one of the 30 built-in echo styles modeled after our personal collection of vintage echos. Our favorite is the warm sound of "Studio Tape", modeled after our ATR-102 half-inch two-track machine. You'll also get instant access to a whole range of classics, including EchoPlex, Space Echo, Memory Man, DM-2, and the TelRay oilcan delay. EchoBoy's chorus even emulates the CE-2 chorus, considered a holy-grail of guitar chorus pedals. And yes, turn it up! EchoBoy is designed to be abused, just like real analog gear.
Designed for Musicians
No math needed to figure out delay times! Just dial in a musical note value and lock it to your song's tempo with the flip of a switch. Fine-tune the echo rhythm with the Groove, Accent, and Feel controls. With these simple controls, dial in a musical sound that fits your style. EchoBoy is the only echo processor with true musical groove control.
Even though EchoBoy is easy to use, it's also incredibly versatile. Switch to Dual Echo or Ping-Pong modes for powerful stereo echo effects. Or use Rhythm mode's remarkably easy-to-use 16-tap rhythmic delay. Under the Style Tweak button you'll find a 3-band parametric EQ with separate control over echo decay and tone. Choose the amount and type of analog saturation, dial in the amount of tape wobble, and even reverb-style diffusion control. There's nothing anywhere that gives you this sort of control.
- Warm, high-end tape echo, modeled after Ampex ATR-102. Perfect for lead vocals.
- Select from 30 different echos styles, including Echoplex, Memory Man and DM-2 pedals, Space Echo, and more.
- The only echo with true "groove". Adjust shuffle, swing and accent.
- Current Version: 5.3.2
- Plug-in Formats (64-bit only):
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- System Requirements:
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.10 or later; Windows 7 or later.
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Supported Hosts:
- Pro Tools (11 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- iLok account (An iLok USB dongle is not required. Create a free account at iLok website)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.