The THORENS TD 204 was developed for the audiophile beginner. A turntable with sound expansion potential for audiophiles.
The surface finishes "black high gloss" and "walnut high gloss" fit seamlessly into the existing range with the typical THORENS design. The brand identity is underlined by the high processing quality and guarantees a long life like all Thorens turntables.
The newly developed TP 120 tonearm impresses with its high-quality bearing technology. The bearing play and the coefficients of friction could be reduced to an astonishingly low level for the price class by using modern bearings. The TP 120 is a real 9" J-shaped aluminum tonearm with an effective tonearm mass of 15 grams. The visual similarity to the larger models TP 150 and TP 124 is obvious and promises first-class properties.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.