New UVI Meteor FX Virtual Instrument Windows Mac AU AAX VST Stand Alone 6+ Gigs
SWELL AND IMPACT DESIGNER
- Create rich and immersive cinematic sound effects for film, games, music and more
- 7-layer architecture with fully customizable sounds, modulation & FX
- Comprehensive library with exclusive field, foley, orchestral and synthetic sounds
Designed for and by composers, sound designers and musicians, Meteor is a creative tool that delivers rich and layered swells, dramatic crescendos, and powerful impacts. Outfit 7 sample layers with a massive collection of sounds from field recordings and effects to exclusive orchestral sessions directed specifically for Meteor. Intuitively mix, modulate and apply high-quality effects to polish and perfect your sounds, then perform them synced to the action or musically with polyphony and velocity support. Meteor provides a deep feature set complemented with a fast and intuitive workflow, yielding everything from futuristic builds and surgical impacts to rich and emotive musical environments.
Meteor's interface was designed for efficiency, providing the appropriate level-of-detail for the task at hand. Looking for inspiration? Load it up, set the desired rise and impact times, quickly audition presets or click the randomizer for an endless supply of unique configurations, then crank the Thrust knob to take your sound to the next level. Want to customize your sound or prefer building them from the ground up? Click the 'Settings' button for detailed controls, design each layer with a huge selection of sounds and controls, then finalize it with modulations and bus effects.
If you want to use Meteor as an instrument in your music, turn off "Hold" and play the sounds with full control over pitch, velocity and timing.
At a high-level Meteor is a 7-track sample player divided into 2 sections, with 3 layers dedicated to rise sounds and 4 layers dedicated to impacts. Each layer offers both general track controls including volume, pan, bypass, mute, solo and effect sends for reverb and delay, as well as controls specific to the layer type. Rise tracks each include a customizable velocity curve, volume and pitch modulation, multi-mode distortion and a multi-mode filter. Impact tracks each include time offset, transient and tail length, multi-mode distortion, multi-mode filter, pitch glide and an IRCAM Granular mode.
Both the Rise and Impact groups have track locks allowing you to make changes to individual tracks or all tracks simultaneously, along with bypass, octave switch and randomize/undo functions. Rise time can be set in either free or beat-sync modes and can be locked to maintain your timing while browsing presets. Impact timing defaults to the end of the rise sound, but can be offset forwards or backwards to play in sync, delayed or anywhere in-between - combined with individual layer offsets this allows for the creation of varied and complex sequences.
Subtle-to-wild motion can be added to your sounds by way of an LFO, Multi-Step Filter and Multi-Step Panner, each able to target the Rise and Impact groups individually or together. Stereo bus effects include a high-quality 3-band EQ with low-pass filter, convolution reverb, delay, width and a unique compression/enhancer effect called 'THRUST', providing a powerful one-knob control of the overall intensity of your sounds.
SPECS - WHAT YOU GET
- Size: 6.48 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 11.13 GB in WAV)
- Content: 664 Presets, 3,891 Samples
- Sample Resolution: 48 kHz. Recording at 96 kHz
- License: 3 activations per license on any combination of computer hard drive or iLok dongle
- Runs in UVI Workstation version 2.6.15+, and Falcon version 1.4.1+
- iLok account (free, dongle not required)
- Internet connection for the license activation
Supported Operating Systems:
- - Mac OS X 10.7 to macOS 10.13 High Sierra (32 and 64-bit)
- - Windows 7 to Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- 7 GB of disk space
- Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- 4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
Supported Formats: Audio Units, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
Tested and Certified in: Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 11+, Logic 9+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2+, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble 5, Reaper 4+, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5+, FL Studio, Bitwig 1+, Reason 9.5+
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.