At the crossroads of Highway 61 and Junction 49 lies the official crossroads of Clarksdale, Mississippi – the birthplace of the Delta Blues. This historic town, and the famous music that was created there, is responsible for the inspiration behind this pedal – The Clarksdale Overdrive.
Blues and non-blues guitar players have used TS type circuits for years to help them create their personal signature sound. Over the years, countless players have been asking Brian to create that world famous vintage mid-range overdrive – well he finally did it!
The Clarksdale is our take on that world famous lime green overdrive many of us have come to love – with a few great Wampler styled improvements of course. The world of boutique pedals is filled with lots of great clones of that already famous circuit– so what else could be done? We wanted to create a pedal that would be true to the sound and feel of the original but would have a wider range of tonal options – to satisfy even the biggest tone chasers out there. The addition of a 3 band EQ (Bass, Mids are active, and the Treble is similar to the classic TS tone pot) it allows a player to have a more tailored tonal pallet than the original. The Lift/Smooth switch will also allow a player to either sit in the mix with the Smooth setting or allow your leads to standout with the Lift option. Also unlike the original “green giant” the Clarksdale will not “fizz out” as much at low or high gain settings.
The Clarksdale has one foot in the past and one foot firmly planted in the future. Your search for the perfect vintage midrange infused overdrive is finally over.
We all love a good ‘screamer… we love the way they make our amps… ermmm… scream. Taking some of the very best screamers Brian could get his hands on, he made the perfect one that brings all the goodness and removes all the nasty hiss.
A regular tone control (treble) and an active bass and mids control gives you the ultimate screamer. You can sculpt your tone like never before, especially when you start to experiment with the 2 different voice controls on the Clarksdale.
NOT ANOTHER CLONE
J.A.T.S…. or not. This is not just another screamer. There is no fizz at the top of the gain, no weakness at the bottom, total control of your EQ and 2 clipping voicing’s to give you the ultimate ‘screamer.
BUILT FOR FOREVER
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to bringing you the best-sounding & most usable Effects Boxes on the market is nothing new. Those qualities are on full display within the Clarskdale Overdrive. We’re all tone-freaks, and we’re always trying new things, but we hope this pedal finds it’s forever home on your pedalboard, so we built it to last that long.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 17mA (9v) and 28mA (18v) (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid’s, Treble, Smooth / Big
- Voicing options: Smooth/Big changes the tonality and gain structure, adding more dynamics to your tone
- 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ in size (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.