Missing some extra low end in your mix? Want the main guitar or synth riff to have a bass duplicating it to give a really "solid" feel? This effect mixes input sound with two generated signals that are one and two octaves below original pitch. Note that the effect works great only with single notes, not chords. For best results Octaver should be inserted before effects chain, especially before reverbs and delays.
- DRY : Controls the level of the input sound in the mix.
- 1 OCT : Controls the level of the sound one octave below in the mix.
- 2 OCT : Controls the level of the sound two octave below in the mix.
- FILTER : Filter control used to adjust timbres of the generated signals.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.