Performed live on an electronic drumkit, Real Reggae are raw reggae performances ready for your reggae, dub or ska tracks formatted as both Songs & Grooves.
Included are Timbale, Woodblock & Cowbell one-shot samples as WAV files as well as a stereo 16 velocity BFD2 Timbale instrument.
This multi-format collection includes grooves formatted for BFD2®, BFD Eco®, EZDrummer®, Superior Drummer®, Addictive Drums®, Steven Slate Drums 4, Cakewalk® Session Drummer™ as well as General MIDI Standard MIDI Files which can be used with any GM compatible drum software or hardware --- this includes drum machines and synthesizers which have drum sounds.
Platinum Samples and John Emrich are two of the foremost producers of drum samples in the world, with over 50 years of experience in the professional music industry, and now they have turned their attention to developing MIDI Grooves. Real Reggae was recorded by John Emrich on a Yamaha DTX900 electronic drum set.
Optimized for 1 Kick, 1 Snare, 3 Toms, 1 Hihat, 2 Crash cymbals, 1 Ride cymbal, 1 Cowbell, 1 Woodblock and a Low & High Timbale.
The Superior Drummer preset included uses the Percussion EZX available from Toontrack.
- 1,192 MIDI Grooves and Fills
- Formatted for BFD2®, EZdrummer®, Superior Drummer®, Addictive Drums®, Cakewalk® Session Drummer™, SSD4 & *General MIDI Standard MIDI Files (all included)
- Includes Grooves & Songs
- Includes Timbale, Woodblock & Cowbell one-shot WAV files as well as a stereo 16 velocity Timbale instrument for BFD2 & BFD Eco
- Includes a Simmons SDSV kit for BFD2 & BFD Eco
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.