The AIR12 from PreSonus is a versatile and customizable 2-way active sound-reinforcement loudspeaker featuring 1200W of power and enhanced digital tuning functions, well suited for live bands, DJs, clubs, event halls, bars, speaking engagements, and more. The speaker utilizes two amplifiers for the high and low-frequency drivers. A 500W (continuous) Class-D amplifier powers the 12" woofer for efficient and clean low end performance, while a 200W (continuous) Class-A/B amplifier powers the 1.35" compression driver for a natural "airy" high end. Both drivers combine to provide 131 dB SPL with a frequency response of 60 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB).
The integrated and easy-to-use digital signal processor (DSP) allows you to customize the loudspeaker for a number of applications including DJ, FOH, Monitor, and Speech presets. Additionally, ±10 dB of treble and bass control allows you to further tailor the sound and compensate for room anomalies. Location presets let you optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations. The Air12 ships with a power cord.
- Hybrid “best of both worlds” 1200W (dynamic) power amp configuration
- Low-Frequency Driver: 500W (continuous), Class-D amplifier
- High-Frequency Driver: 200W (continuous), Class-A/B amplifier
- 1.35" high-frequency compression driver
- 12" woofer with a 2.5" voice coil
- 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (-3 dB)
- 131 dB SPL (max)
- 90 x 60° (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” inputs and one summed balanced output
- Easy-to-use DSP Performance Presets:
- DJ: music playback
- FOH: normal front-of-house
- Enhance: enhanced low end for a warmer sound
- Monitor: optimized for floor wedge placement
- Speech: applications where speech intelligibility is critical
- HF response ±10 dB
- LF response ±10 dB
- Additional Presets and Controls:
- Stand: for mounting on a pole or tripod
- Bracket: for wall-mount applications
- Suspend: for suspended applications
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor-wedge applications
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- 35mm pole socket with 7.5° downward tilt
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged plastic enclosure
- Tour-grade, 16-gauge steel grille
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.