The blue PreSonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle is a deluxe hardware and software recording collection that combines a blue AudioBox USB 96 audio/MIDI interface, Studio One Artist recording and production software, an M7 large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with a desktop tripod stand, Eris E3.5 3.5" 2-way 25W studio monitors, a pair of HD7 over-ear headphones, and all the cables needed to interconnect this all-in-one solution for musicians and engineers producing professional music.
The AudioBox USB 96 offers two XLR-1/4" combo inputs capable of recording microphones and instruments via its 24-bit / 96 kHz converters. The interface is bus-powered and lightweight, making it an ideal portable interface that is compatible with Mac and Windows computers. The Studio One Artist software is an easy-to-use DAW that delivers unlimited audio tracks, MIDI, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels. The software offers powerful drag-and-drop functionality and a single-window work environment. The software ships with 26 native effects and loads of third-party software, loops, and instruments. Additionally, the supplied Studio Magic Plug-In Suite provides synthesizers and processors ranging from reverb to tube saturation.
The M7 is a large-diaphragm condenser with a cardioid pickup pattern, which offers focused directionality from the front, and solid off-axis rejection from the rear. The microphone produces a frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz and can handle a maximum SPL of 136 dB. The HD7 over-ear headphones utilize 50mm neodymium drivers to deliver a frequency response of 10 Hz to 30 kHz with a sensitivity of 98 dB SPL. The leather earpads provide comfort for long listening sessions. Alternatively, use the included Eris E3.5 25W studio monitors to hear your mixes through Kevlar woofers and silk-dome tweeters.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface (Blue)
The blue PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 is a 2x2 USB audio interface offering Class-A mic preamps with 48V phantom power, MIDI I/O, and simple operability in a portable and sturdy steel chassis that is conveniently bus powered, making it a great solution for singers, musicians, podcasters, and producers recording at home or on the go.
The AudioBox USB 96 utilizes 24-bit converters at sampling rates up to 96 kHz to ensure the integrity of your signals. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs let you record microphones (dynamic or condenser) or instruments such as electric guitar while monitoring with zero latency. Stereo 1/4" monitor and headphone outputs are provided with independent volume controls for optimal hookup of speakers and headphones.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows, and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, delivering effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds.
AudioBox USB 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- Two XLR-1/4" combo mic/instrument inputs with Class-A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Two 1/4" balanced monitor outputs
- 1/4" headphone jack with level control
- MIDI 5-pin input and output ports
- Sturdy steel chassis
- 1/3 RU rackmountable
- USB computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist Software
- Single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Intuitive MIDI-mapping system
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing, plus groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO, Windows Audio, and Core Audio compliant interfaces
- 26 native effects (32-bit effects) and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Over 10GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac and Windows compatible
Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Brainworx bx_rockrack
- Cherry Audio Voltage Nucleus
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Native Instruments REPLIKA
- Output Movement
- SPL Attacker Plus
- Studio Linked Trophies
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- UVI Model D
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.