The Monitor Station V2 from PreSonus is a desktop studio control center that allows you to switch between three sets of studio monitors and three input sources. It also features a built-in headphone amplifier with four 1/4" headphone outputs, each with dedicated level control. These features make the Monitor Station V2 suitable for a variety of recording, monitoring and mixing applications.
For communicating with the talent, the Monitor Station V2 is equipped with a built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and talkback button. It has a large main level control knob, dedicated buttons for input and speaker selection, and 8-segment color LED input meters for visual monitoring.
Inputs and Outputs
- 2x stereo pairs of 1/4" TRS inputs
- 1x stereo pair of RCA Aux inputs
- 1x stereo S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- 3x stereo pairs of 1/4" TRS speaker outputs with level controls
- 1x stereo pair of 1/4" TRS main outputs
- 1x stereo pair of 1/4" TRS cue outputs
- 4x 1/4" TRS stereo headphone outputs
- Large main level control
- 3x individual main source (ST1, ST2, Aux) select switches
- 3x individual speaker select switches
- Cue section with source select (ST1, ST2, Aux) and output-level control
- Aux-S/PDIF select switch
- Aux input level control
- Main mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- 8-segment color LED input meters with selectable reference level
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and talkback button
- Convenient desktop design
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.