The PreSonus Quantum 2626 is a professional ultra-low-latency audio interface that provides up to 26 inputs and 26 outputs of combined analog and digital connections. The unit’s converters allow for low-latency recording as well as dynamic ranges of 115 dB on both AD (analog to digital) and DA (digital to analog) conversions. Furthermore, the Quantum 2626 captures audio at 24-bit resolution, achieving sample rates up to 192 kHz.
For analog I/O, the Quantum 2626 provides a complement of eight inputs and eight outputs. Microphone inputs are PreSonus recallable XMAX preamps and include eight combo XLR-1/4" XLR jacks for instruments (channel 1-2), mic-level (channels 1-8), or line-level (1-8) signals, as well as two 1/4" preamp outputs and two 1/4" line returns. The output section includes eight 1/4" TRS outputs, two 1/4" main outputs, and a two headphone jacks, each with dedicated volume controls.
The digital I/O includes two banks of optical ADAT I/O as well as S/PDIF connections, bringing the grand total of ins and outs to 26x26. You'll find that the unit sports BNC wordclock connections, facilitating wordclock sync with other pieces of gear in your studio such as a master clock. The 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O lets you connect your MIDI controller and send MIDI signals. There are eight LEDs for each channel, which indicate signal presence and clipping. The Quantum 2626 is powered by the included 12 VDC power supply and ships with PreSonus Studio One Artists and the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite.
- General Features
- 26 x 26 Thunderbolt 3 ultralow-latency audio interface
- <1 ms roundtrip latency; record direct to DAW with your favorite plug-ins engaged
- 24-bit / 192 kHz operation with high-quality 115 dB A/D/A converters
- Flexible Connectivity
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 26 outputs (at 44.1 or 48 kHz)
- 8 pristine XMAX preamps
- 2 instrument Inputs
- 8 balanced line inputs
- Dual headphone outputs with independent level control
- Balanced stereo main outputs with independent level control
- 8 DC-coupled balanced line outputs
- 2 preamp direct outputs with returns to insert outboard gear
- Main output level control
- Balanced stereo main output (TRS)
- Eight balanced line outputs (TRS (outs 1 & 2 share a DAC with the main output))
- Two preamp outputs (channels 1 & 2)
- Two line returns (channels 1 & 2)
- ADAT optical/dual SMUX inputs/outputs:
- 16 x 16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz
- 8 x 8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- Thunderbolt 3 high-speed bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking
- MIDI I/O
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- 1RU (rack-mountable)
- 12 VDC external power supply (included)
- Included Software
- Studio One Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 PHAT
- iZotope Neutron Elements
- Studio Linked Trophies
- SPL Attacker
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- Brainworx bx_opto
- Arturia Analog Lab Lite
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.