The PreSonus Studio 68c is a 6x6 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters in home/project studios and mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via four XLR-1/4" combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX Class-A mic preamp with selectable phantom power. Operate at up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count or 176.4 kHz or 192 kHz sample rates with 4x4 I/O functionality.
The Studio 68c has four balanced 1/4" line outputs. The first two are fed by a dedicated level control for use with a pair of active monitors. A 1/4" TRS stereo headphone output with a front-panel volume knob accommodates a set of headphones. With the supplied breakout cable, the rear-panel 9-pin connector provides S/PDIF and MIDI I/O to simply hookup stereo digital audio gear and MIDI equipment such as a controller, synthesizer, or sound module.
The Studio 68c includes USB cables for easy connectivity to your compatible macOS- or Windows-equipped computer. It is powered via a 12 VDC power adapter. Also supplied is a software bundle featuring the Studio One Artist DAW and the Studio Magic plug-in suite—a slew of creative tools for producers, engineers, songwriters, and more.
- Compact and portable audio/MIDI interface ideal for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters
- AD/DA conversion at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Four XLR-1/4" combo inputs—two support mic/instrument/line level, two support mic/line level
- Line switch toggles inputs 1-2 between line and instrument level
- XMAX Class-A mic preamps with selectable 48 VDC phantom power
- Dedicated controls for input gain, main output level, and headphone volume
- Two balanced 1/4" main/line outputs and two additional balanced 1/4" line outputs
- 1/4" stereo headphone output with A/B button for easy monitoring of outputs 1-2 or 3-4
- Mon switch allows low-latency direct input monitoring
- Multi-segment LED meters display levels for inputs and main outputs
- 9-pin port for breakout to S/PDIF and MIDI I/O via supplied breakout cable
- Powered via included 12 VDC power adapter
- Rear-panel power switch
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software
- Includes Studio Magic plug-in suite with seven plug-ins ranging from EQ to virtual instruments
The HD 280 Pro Circumaural Closed-Back Monitor Headphones from Sennheiser feature a collapsible design with swiveling earcups and extended low end reproduction with a frequency response of 8 Hz to 25 kHz. Rejection of outside noise is high, rated up to -32 dB. Efficient neodymium magnets contribute toward an extended dynamic range and high output. The thick, padded leatherette earcups and adjustable padded headband allow for a precise and comfortable fit during extended periods of studio recording and mixing.
- Closed, dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible, rotating earcups
- Up to 32 dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single-sided, coiled cable with 3.5 mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Comfortable for long mix sessions
- Rugged construction with user-replaceable parts
The Headphone Extension Cable adds extra length of cabling to your headphones. Whether you are in the studio or at home relaxing, the headphone extension cable gives you room to move without unplugging. Plus it removes the strain on your cable that is attached to the headphones. Stereo 1/4-inch male to stereo 1/4-inch female connectors with coiled or straight cable design.