The Purple Audio Moiyn is an incredible 500 Series module that can turn your Sweet Ten rack into an 8×2 mixer. While using this feature, you are even still able to use each of the first 8 module’s outputs like you normally would, with their own outputs into your DAW or Tape machine. You can set up the Moiyn 8×2 mixer module in 4 easy steps:
- Simply add any 500 Series modules to slots 1-8 of your Sweet Ten
- Make sure that the Moiyn is placed in slot 9 of the rack
- You can then assign each module (in 1-8) to either of the 2 outputs by using the buttons on the front of your Moiyn
- Finally, use the rotary knob to adjust output volume to your liking!
Purple Audio's custom hexifiliar output transformers provide two stereo transformer isolated outputs. One pair of outputs appears on the two output XLRs for slot 9. The Moiyn has internal jumpers to feed the second pair of outputs to slot 10. With the jumpers enabled, you can feed a Cans headphone amp in slot 10 automatically, without patching any cables in the back. Because of the Cans’ bridging transformer inputs, the pair of input XLRs on slot 10 can also be used as a second set of stereo outputs (with the input of the Cans multed to that output).
The inputs for slot 9 (XLR IN/OPT IN) serves as a stereo input to the Moiyn mix buss for cascading multiple mixers. As an example: take one Sweet Ten with a Moiyn to do your drum submix and cascade that into a second Sweet Ten with a Moiyn for your whole mix. That’s a fully discrete 16 channel summing mixer in 6 RU, and you can pick almost any combination of 500 modules as the channel modules.
The front panel of the Moiyn has two columns of eight illuminated push buttons, for left and right assign for each channel. Tricolor LEDs on either side of the slot 8 assigns show the mixbuss signal level. Below is a high quality 2-buss rotary master fader. The audio signal path of the Moiyn uses the same discrete opamps found in our other modules. The Moiyn uses two KDJ3 opamps and two KDJ4 opamps.
- Discrete signal path (2 KDJ3 – Summing Amplifiers, 2 KDJ4 Output Amplifiers]
- Differential Summing Amplifier
- 15K drop on resisters
- Stereo Balanced Inject
- 8 Input Left/Right Assignable
- Current consumption: 90mA
- Discrete signal path
- Over Current Resettable Fused (prevents any module problem from affecting your rack
- ROHS – Lead Free
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.