Designed for use with the TX4L, the Radial Engineering Catapult RX4L is a snake which accepts four channels of line-level signal over Cat5/Cat6 cables, and routes them into the eight XLR jacks provided. Four of the XLR channels are direct outputs, while the other four are isolated. The unit is useful in live-sound reinforcement applications, as it allows live sound stage techs to use relatively affordable cable to secure quality audio connections around large stages and venues. It’s also suitable for system contractors who can utilize the Catapult with pre-wired networks to move audio throughout disparate rooms.
In addition to the Catapult's XLR terminations, you’ll also note the two RJ45-type etherCON connections. One is a multi-channel input, for use with the TX4L on the transmission end. The other is a throughput, and can be implementing in routing signal to additional Catapults.
With three different destination pathways possible via the XLR banks and the etherCON throughput, you can split audio to multiple sources, if that's your desire. A ground-lift switch helps eliminate any noise issues on the Cat5/Cat6 line, while a steel handle provides easy transport, and four bumpers protect the Ethernet jacks and ground-lift switch from wear and tear.
Key Features at a Glance
- Glass-filled, nylon XLR connectors
- Nickel-silver contacts will not tarnish over time
Minimal signal degradation over long cable runs
- Low-noise and flat frequency response
- 4 x XLR through-outputs with line-level transformer isolation for additional routing
- 1 x Ethernet through-output for feeding additional Catapult models
- Protective steel handle facilitates convenient transportation
- Durable powder coat
- Ground lift for the Cat5 cable’s ground path to mitigate ground-loop noise
- 4 x bumpers used to protect Ethernet connectors and ground-lift switch from damage
- Double-sided, military-spec grade circuit board for durability, full ground plane, and a marked reduction in radio-frequency interference
- Radial push switches with durable metal outer casing, rated at over 20,000 cycles
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.