The EXTC-SA Guitar Effects Reamp Interface from Radial Engineering is a standalone audio interface that lets y ou incorporate guitar effects into pro-audio recording. This unit is easy to use; just connect a line-level signal from the recording system. The unit unbalances the signal and converts it to high impedance where guitar pedals can be inserted at will. Simply plug in, turn the track on, set your levels, and adjust the blend for adding various effects to your track.
It includes Radial's 100% discrete class-A guitar buffering for ultimate audio integrity, transformer isolation to eliminate buzz and hum caused by ground loops, 180º polarity reverse to keep effects and balanced signals in phase, and 2 loops that will let you compare signal paths or combine them to create your own sounds.
- Two effects loops with easy to compare bypass switches
- Lets you put those old pedals to use
- Send and receive controls adjust the level going to the pedals and sensitivity of the receive input to optimize signal-to-noise ratio
- 180º phase invert lets you compensate for effect devices that invert the polarity of the wet signal so it may be blended with the dry signal
- Blend control lets you adjust the wet-dry mix between the original unprocessed signal and the EXTC's effects loop
- EFX Loops A and B buttons are used to turn Loop-A and Loop-B on and off; two LED indicators illuminate when a loop is active
- XLR Input jack receives the 4 dB signal from your recording system and converts it for hi-Z guitar effects
- XLR Output jack sends a 4 dB signal back to your recording system for noise-free cable runs
- Parallel 1/4" TRS jacks enable the EXTC to be used with balanced and unbalanced sources
- 1/4" send and receive jacks are used to connect guitar pedals to the EXTC
- Transformer provides isolated send path to the effects to help eliminate hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Discrete class-A buffers for optimal signal ﬂow and natural tone
- I-Beam reinforced enclosure makes it difficult to torque the PC board & eliminates cold solder joints
- Military-spec PCB with full ground plane for noise-free performance and double-sided for durability
- Glass-filled nylon connectors are tough and bolted to the chassis for durability
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction with durable baked-enamel finish
- Full bottom no-slip pad provides electrical and mechanical isolation and keeps the unit from sliding around
- Bookend design enclosure creates a protective zone around the front controls
- Connection for the included power supply with handy cable clamp to prevent accidental disconnection
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.