Designed to eliminate hum and buzz cause by ground loops, the IceCube IC-1 Balanced Line Isolator and Hum Eliminator from Radial Engineering can be inserted directly into your signal path via its glass-filled nylon XLR connectors. Its proprietary Eclipse transformer isolates the input from the output and blocks stray DC currents, providing a linear response from 20 Hz to 18 kHz. It can handle up to +10 dB at 20 Hz with less than 0.01% distortion.
The IceCube is made of solid 16-gauge steel and features a powder-coat finish. The steel provides electromagnetic shielding from nearby cables, motors, and power supplies.
- Eliminates hum & buzz caused by ground loops
- Linear response from 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Able to handle pro output levels without choking
- Plug & play easy to use with XLR in & out
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.