Giving you 2 passive channels for stereo or dual mono DI applications, the JDI Stereo Passive Direct Box from Radial Engineering features Jensen transformers that balance your signal and lower its impedance for driving long cables. The unit boasts a flat frequency response from 10 Hz to 40 kHz, allowing the natural sound of your instrument to be unchanged. Each channel has a -15 dB selectable pad, along with transformer-isolated inputs and outputs, to help reduce noise. Interference is further reduced thanks to its internal Faraday shield. The JDI Stereo's 14-gauge steel construction allows the box to be just as suited for the stage as the studio.
- Jensen transformer-equipped passive DI
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Compact stereo format
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.