The JR1M from Radial is a momentary footswitch that can control various Radial devices, such as the Relay Xo stereo switcher, and is designed to remotely control functions such as switching between A and B outputs. When used for this purpose and set to active mode, the footswitch derives power from the device under control, thus eliminating the need for a local power supply or batteries.
The footswitch can also function in passive mode, allowing it to function as a standard footswitch for any device with a compatible 1/4" footswitch jack. The momentary footswitch changes states only when held down and subsequently released and is a well suited for 'push-to-talk' uses like toggling to an intercom system to speak with stage technicians.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.