The JR5 Remote Footswitch from Radial Engineering is designed for use with the JX44 Air Control Guitar Signal Manager. It is a 5-function footswitch which is equipped with an internal memory enabling you to store 4 amp scenes and recall them with a single foot action. A second JR5 can also be used to activate or mute guitars when 2 foot controllers are used together with the JX44. When used with the JX44 on a big stage, amps or effects loops can be remotely controlled, letting you set up various scenes for instant setup changes, and a second JR5 can enable switching between 4 instruments for quick changes between songs.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.