The LX-3 from Radial is a passive line splitter and attenuator designed to lower hot signal levels and split one line-level input source to three line-level output paths, allowing flexible routing or parallel processing. Featuring low noise, high dynamic range, and flat frequency response, the LX-3 will not compromise signal quality.
For live sound, the LX-3 can split a mixer output to a PA, a primary multitrack recorder, and a backup multitrack recorder. In the studio, use it to split the output of a microphone preamp. Then, record one split with compression, one without compression, and one with tape saturation. Easily compare hardware compressors by routing the LX-3's outputs to multiple compressors. Manage extreme levels with the input pad, offering 12 dB of attenuation.
It is equally well-suited for live and in-the-studio productions, with its 14-gauge steel enclosure and no-slip pad. For installation in 500 Series racks, J-Rak 4 and J-Rak 8 rackmount adapters are available separately. The LX-3 requires no power supply, due to its passive circuitry.
Balanced or unbalanced signals can be used. Input connectivity is available using a combo jack, compatible with XLR or 1/4” input sources. XLR connectors are used for all outputs, the direct “Thru” jack and the two transformer-isolated outputs. Each output features a ground-lift switch, to minimize hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Split one line-level XLR or 1/4” input to three XLR outputs
- Ideal for complex signal routing and parallel processing
- Transformer-based, passive circuitry requires no power supply
- Low noise and low distortion
- High dynamic range and flat frequency response
- Input pad offers 12 dB of attenuation
- Minimize hum and buzz from ground loops via ground-lift switches for each output
- Sturdy and durable 14-gauge steel enclosure with no-slip pad
- Compatible with 500 Series racks using J-Rak adapters (available separately)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.