The Radial Engineering OX8 is a high-performance 8-channel microphone splitter that lets you send a microphone signal to as many as three consoles at the same time. Each channel is configured with a balanced input, a direct out which also serves as a return path for 48V phantom power, a thru-put with ground lift switch and a transformer isolated output to eliminate hum and buzz, making this tool ultra quiet.
For maximum flexibility, several connector options are available. Inputs may be accessed via the front panel, using standard XLRs, or the rear panel, with a choice of either 25 pin D-subs (wired to the Tascam standard) or Euro screw-down terminal connectors (Note: Wire-end terminal blocks are sold separately). Outputs include D-subs and Euro connectors, which are also located on the rear panel. These make it easy to connect to popular multi-track recording systems while providing easy termination for permanent installations.
Although primarily designed for mic signals, the OX8 is equipped with a -36dB pad to accommodate line level sources, making the OX8 highly adaptable for all types of signal splitting. Several connector options are available to enhance flexibility. Inputs may be accessed via the front panel using standard XLRs, or via the rear panel with a choice of either 25 pin D-subs wired to the ProTools standard or screw-down Phoenix/Euro terminals which are commonly used in permanent installations.
Because the OX8 is 100% passive, it does not require any power whatsoever to make it work. You simply plug in and the transformers do all the work. The OX8 comes standard with Eclipse ET-MS10 mic bridging transformers or may be special ordered with premium transformers for the ultimate purist. Each channel is further advantaged with an ultra-short signal path and built in RF filters to ensure absolute quiet performance even in the most noise-prone environments.
The Radial Engineering OX8 is a professional recording tool that is equally at home in live touring, permanent installations or broadcast. For massive, high-performance routing possibilities, get the OX8 today!
- Balanced 8-channel mic splitter in single space 19" frame
- 24 output channels (3 outputs per input)
- Delivers exceptional audio without artifact
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- -36 dB Pad allows for line level inputs
- Ideally suited for live recording, PA and broadcast
- Equipped with Radial Eclipse MS10 transformers
- Audio Circuit Type: Passive transformer-based mic level splitter
- Transformer: Radial Eclipse MS10
- Shield: Durable Faraday, MuMETAL can
- Number of Channels: 8 channel 3-way splitter (1-in/3-out)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz (+0 dB/-3 dB)
- Dynamic Range: 140 dB
- THD + Noise: 0.005% @ 1 kHz
- Phase Deviation: 1° @ 100 Hz; 5° @ 20 Hz
- CMRR: -114 dB @ 60 Hz
- Inputs: XLR, Euroblock, DB-25
- Input Impedance: 150 Ω, balanced
- Input Pad: -36 dB (allows line-level sources)
- Maximum Input: +2 dBu @ 20 Hz
- Outputs: Euroblock, DB-26
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω, balanced
- Ground Lift: Disconnects XLR pin-1 at direct-2 and isolated output
- XLR Configuration: AES Standard (pin-2 hot)
- DB-25 Configuration: Tascam analog audio standard
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 6" (4.45cm x 48.25cm x 15.25cm)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only, between 5° C and 40° C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.