Allowing you to send a single microphone or DI signal to up to 3 separate destinations, the ProMS2 Passive Microphone Splitter from Radial Engineering can be used in the studio to send a mic to multiple preamps for auditioning and live to send one source to multiple mixers or to supply a broadcast feed. It is a passive device, therefore requiring no power for operation. The Eclipse ET-MS10 transformer is designed to provide a flat frequency response while its RF filtering helps keep your signal interference free. The device features 14-gauge steel construction to stand up to live use.
- High performance Eclipse transformer for optimal signal transfer
- Equipped with direct, isolated and auxiliary outputs for 3-way split
- May be rack-mounted in the J-Rak for multi-channel use
- Rugged 14-gauge steel construction for added durability and shielding
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.