The Space Heater 500 from Radial Engineering is a tube overdrive 500 series module for use with 500 series power racks such as the Radial Workhorse. This module offers a single channel of natural tube crunch for adding character to your mix for use on drums, voice, bass, acoustic guitar, and more.
The Space Heater 500 uses a 12AX7 tube, and features a 3-position HEAT switch that enables the user to choose between 35 volts, 70 volts or 140 volts for the desired level of tube distortion. Distortion can be further adjusted using the combination of a drive control, plus a level control for make-up gain. The plate voltage is generated by an internal charge pump, while the Workhorse or other 500 series 16V supply provides the necessary voltage to the 12AX7 tube.
Jensen Output Transformer
HPF & LPF
Power Allocation Switch
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.