Improving on the design of the original, the Tonebone Bassbone V2 Bass Preamp and DI Box from Radial Engineering is a 2-channel preamp that allows you to connect 1 or 2 basses to a single amplifier, PA, or recording destination, and also includes a boost function and switchable effects loop. Each channel offers independent level control for matching signals, along with independent EQ to suit different basses or styles. A balanced XLR output lets you connect to a PA or recording interface, while the 1/4" amplifier out allows you to hit your amp simultaneously.
A boost/mute switch allows you to either boost your signal, or mute it entirely. The effects send can be switched on and off, and even includes a blend knob that lets you adjust your wet/dry blend, and can be applied to channel 1 or channel 2, or both. A piezo booster allows you to connect a piezo pickup with no signal loss.
- 2-channel bass preamp
- Built-in Radial DI with low-Z balanced out for the PA
- Combination power booster, effects loop, and mute
- EQ and level controls for each bass
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.