The Tonebone PZ-Pre from Radial Engineering is a powerful powerful acoustic preamplifier mounted inside a compact, sturdy pedal. This pedal uses 100% discrete class-A piezo boosters with ultra-quiet preamp circuitry that adapts to various pickup systems and has various output options. Dual inputs allow for quick instrument changes while on stage.
- Seperate outputs plus tuner out with mute
- Dual inputs with with footswitch select
- Integrated parametric EQ and notch filter plus power booster switch for use with inserts
- PZB booster allows for use of low output pickup without external preamp
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.