Gibson's Les Paul Custom, a higher end variation of the Gibson Les Paul guitar has been used by the majority of world famous musicians, spanning generations and genres, such as Wes Montgomery, Al Di Meola, Pat Metheny, Chuck Berry, Jeff Beck, Peter Frampton, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, B.B.King, Bob Marley, Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana, Gary Moore, Eddie Van Halen and many others.
REALLPC - sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulating on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealLPC provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealLPC covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Les Paul, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and much more...
WAYS OF USING
There are three ways of using RealLPC virtual instrument.
- Intuitive keyboard layout allows LIVE/MIDI KEYBOARD PERFORMANCE with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming and finger picking techniques.
- Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed IN A MIDI TRACK OF ANY DAW.
- BUILT-IN SONG SEQUENCER designed to arrange up to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
SOUNDS AND NOISES
We've carefully and meticulously recorded high quality dry samples of each fret of all strings directly from Les Paul Custom pick-ups which let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator. RealLPC sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
TECHNIQUES AND CONTROL
An authentic sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their own, but requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealLPC. Whether you are playing live or programing a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Guitar chord voicing is very unique depending on guitar construction and is absolutely necessary to reproduce in order to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. Our patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions and alterations.
In order to record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. We created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or in our internal Song sequencer.
Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects to reach best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
RealLPC and all MusicLab Virtual Guitars are simply the best in the industry. They are convenient, featured packed and give the user endless musical options. Whether a Beginner, Professional or a Producer you will find our products the answer for all of your virtual guitar needs.
New in Version 5
NEW REALLPC GUITAR SAMPLE SET
- High quality 24-bit samples, recorded directly from Neck and Bridge pickups individually
- 3 real-time pickup selections giving you the exciting tonal options
- Standard and Baritone guitar tunings
- Backward compatible with previous versions of RealLPC
NEW MULTI PERFORMANCE MODE
- Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout
- 25 new Key Switch FXs in chordal modes
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords
- Live control of solo and strum techniques
- Live control of chord inversions/positions
- Free voices leading in strummed chords
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar emulation
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations
NEW USABILITY FEATURES
- Advanced Velocity Curve control
- Resizable GUI (zoom 80/100/120/150/200%)
- Internal Loop in Song mode
- Drag and Drop Song events (chords and patterns) to DAW MIDI track
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and playback Song events directly to Song mode window
- Hold Pedal on virtual keyboard
- Pitch Wheel and Mod. Wheel MIDI activity indicators
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15
VST2/VST3/AU/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- AAX support: Pro Tools 11/12/2019 AAX64.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.