The Fender Stratocaster is and has always been the most popular electric guitar since its creation in 1954. Its unique sound is the favorite of many of the world’s finest guitarists and has been featured on countless historic recordings in all genres of music.
RealStrat sample-based virtual instrument faithfully reproduces the Stratocaster® sound from both the sonic and playability perspectives. Our advanced technology gives its users the freedom to create everything from simple strumming techniques to the most sophisticated solos.
There are three ways of using RealStrat virtual instrument.
- Intuitive keyboard layout allows Live/MIDI Keyboard performance with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming and finger picking techniques.
- Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed in a MIDI track of any DAW.
- Built-in Song sequencer designed to arrange up to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
Sounds and noises
We’ve carefully and meticulously recorded high quality dry samples of each fret of all strings directly from Stratocaster pick-ups which let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator. RealStrat sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds with dynamics and nuances an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
Techniques and control
An authentic sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their own, but requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealStrat. Whether you are playing live or programing a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Guitar chord voicing is very unique depending on guitar construction and is absolutely necessary to reproduce in order to achieve authentically sounding chordal parts. Our patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions and alterations.
In order to record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. We created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or in our internal Song sequencer.
Sophisticated humanization algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects to reach best possible realism in guitar tracks. That helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance maximally close to an analog recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14
- VST2/VST3/AU/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- AAX support: Pro Tools 11/12 AAX64.
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Pro Tools, Studio One
- Works as a Standalone module
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.