Reason Studios: Cloudkeys
The Best Shortcut to Reason
Cloudkeys is a powerful touch workspace for Windows 7 and above. It has been designed to efficiently control Reason (DAW) from any physical touchscreen found on the market.
Cloudkeys smart scripts give access to over 130 Reason key commands and functions from the tip of a finger.
Commands are located EXACTLY where one would expect them to be on a Touchscreen Monitor for Windows OS platforms without having to think about it. It preserves the artist's inspiration thanks to an improved technical workflow.
Ready to use gesture assignments cover all commands performed by users, such as: Sequencer functions, Edit tools, Create tracks, File browsing, Nudge Selection, Block/Song toggling, Arrange/Edit Mode Toggling, Zooming, On-screen Piano Keys window, Transport functions, navigation to Loop Locators, Panel window toggling for Mixer, Rack, Sequencer, Show/Hide Browser, Tool Window, and Recording Meter, etc.
Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple "touch" on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive...
Cloudkeys runs under Windows 7 and above. 16" to 24" Touchscreen Monitors are recommended but Cloudkeys has proven to work perfectly well on larger touch screens as well.
Cloudkeys was not designed for non FHD monitors like Android or iPad tablets.
Cloudkeys doesn't install software drivers or overlays within Reason. It lives natively within Windows' built-in touch OS environment. It is therefore super stable compared to other Touchscreen controllers found on the market.
* A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen monitor is recommended to take full advantage of Cloudkeys. (Larger screens have proven to work perfectly well too).
* Although this touch workspace is purposefully made for touchscreens, you may still use a regular mouse to operate on a regular non-touch monitor (Full HD advised).
- Cloudkeys runs under Windows 7 and above.
- No coding or drivers needed.
- Ready to use workflow within Reason 9 and above.
- Over 130 ready to use (pre-mapped) Reason touch screen actions.
- Built within Windows touch OS for rock solid stability (No drivers are installed within Reason).
- Cloudkeys Template automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size.
- Cloudkeys commands are easy to memorize thanks to smart color codes, menu titles, and personalized button icons.
- Cloudkeys looks good. You feel happy working with it. It improves your workflow.
- 3 Elegant Workspaces (Cloudkeys, and Alt 1 & 2 presets) to best fit your personal workflow
- Sequencer editing functions: Open Clip, Close Clip, Join Clips, Mute Clips, Bounce in Place, Quantize, Merge Note Lanes, etc
- Create Instrument, Create Audio Track, Create Effect, Create Mix Channel
- Edit Tools
- Audio: Crossfade Selected
- MIDI: Send All Notes Off
- Show/hide on-screen Piano Key window: Octave Up/Down, Velocity selection, Sustain
- Move Loop Range and Move Current Loop Range
Transpose Selected notes
- Zoom functions
- Nudge Selection: One Tick Back/Forward, One Snap unit Back/Forward, One Beat - Back/Forward
- Navigation: Up, Down, Left, right
- Save Dialog: Cancel, Yes (Save Song), No (Do not Save Song)
- Route to > New Output Bus
- Browse Patches for selected devices
- Toggle Arrange/Edit Mode
- Toggle Block/Song view option
- Snap On/Off
- Maximize/Restore: Main Mixer, Rack, Sequencer, View All
- Detach/Attach: Main Mixer, Rack
- Show/Hide: Spectrum EQ, Browser, Recording Meter, On-screen Piano Keys window, Tool Window, Rack Front/Rear
- File: Create New Song, Open Song, Save Song, Save Song As, Import Audio File, Close Song, Exit
- Maximize: Main Mixer + Rack, Main Mixer + Sequencer, Rack + Sequencer
- Full Transport Functions include: Record, Play/Stop, Play From Start, Stop/Go to Start, Rewind, - Fast Forward, Go to Previous Bar, Go to Next Bar, Go to Loop Start, Go to Loop End, Precount, Click, Follow Song, Tempo Up, Tempo Down, New Overdub, New Alt take
Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows only 7 or above
- A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen Monitor (recommended). Larger screens proven to work also
- Standalone Application
- Mac: n/a
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.