Punch-BD from Rob Papen is a synthesized bass drum software instrument especially designed for the contemporary producer who wants "speaker busting" sounds. Use synthesis and the built-in samples to construct your own unique sounding kick drum, or load your own custom samples.
There are six pads, each offering either drum synthesis or sample modes. There are four synthesis models with built-in classic electronic bass drum samples and 31 punch samples. The sample mode offers a dual sample slot, each with their own amp/pitch envelopes and filter & filter envelope. There are several stacking modes that offer several ways to play the instrument, including Stack Mode for stacking up to 6 BD pads, Tuned Stack Mode for stacking 6 BD pads that respond to keyboard note playing, and Sequence Stack Mode, which plays up to 6 BD pads in sequential order. Punch BD rounds out its comprehensive feature set with several modulators, a mixer, and a full featured effects section.
- Punch-BD is a bass drum synthesizer and sample player. With up to 6 pads that can be combined / stacked in several ways including tuned keyboard playing
6 Drum Pads
- Each pad can be used in drum synthesis or sample mode
- 4 different synthesis models and built in 4 classic electronic BD samples and 31 punch samples
- Dual Sample slot, each with their own amp / pitch envelopes & filter and filter envelope
- Each drum has its own 'easy controls', distortion (20 different models) and output destination (to dry or any of the 4 FX channels)
- 3 bank graphic EQ per pad with frequency, bandwidth and gain control
- Tune bypass button per pad to avoid keyboard tuning response in 'Tuned Stack' or 'Tuned Seq' mode
- Easy bypass button per pad to avoid response of the sound in the EasyPage
- Each drum can be previewed and selected by clicking in the Drum Preview Pad
- Each drum pad has solo and mute
- Each drum pad has right mouse menu command functions
- Stack mode: stacking up to 6 BD pads
- Tuned Stack mode: stacking up to 6 BD pads responding to keyboard notes played
- 6 notes mode: from the central note 6 separate notes representing each one BD pad
- Seq mode: Up to 6 pads play in sequential order
- Tuned Seq: Up to 6 pads play in sequential order, responding to keyboard notes played
- Central note: for selecting the central note. Default is C3
- Fine-tuning control for the whole preset
- Semi-tuning control for the whole preset
- Punch has 2 envelopes, 2 LFOs and 8 modulation slots, which allow you to use a wide variety of modulation sources to control Punch-BD's parameters
- A full screen shows the volume & panning of all the controls, plus the FX mix & panning, allows you to easily mix the drum sounds
- EasyPage, which uses sliders to allow altering of the main controls on the fly during use
- All are available for MIDI-latching with your MIDI controller
- 4 FX, each with 32 different types of FX
- Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Comb Filter, Reverb, HQ Reverb, Chorus, Chorus/Delay, Flanger, Phaser, WahWah Delay, Distort, Low Fi, Amp Sim, Waveshaper, Widener, AutoPan, Gator, Ring-Mod, Filter, Equalizer, Compressor, Noise-Gate, Ensemble, Cabinet, Multi Distort, AutoWah, Tape Delay, Tape Flanger, Analogue Phaser, Clipper, Parametric EQ
- FX can be routed in 5 different paths. In the multi-channel version of Punch-BD, these FX are output to the different output channels
- Big manager screen, which displays all banks and presets, allows you to Load, Save, Copy & Paste them and much more. Also including the powerful find function
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.