The RP-EQ from Rob Papen presents an 8-band virtual EQ plug-in with some additional twists. Aside from the core equalizer unit, the toolbox includes a Mid/Side equalizer mode, and a Mono/Stereo split filter, something frequently used in modern EDM/dance music. An Air section positioned on a master channel allows for boosting high frequencies with a wide bandwidth, while an X/Y Pad adds a dynamic and creative edge to an already very musical equalizer. Multiple presets are included.
- 8-band EQ which can work in normal mode or Mid/Side mode
- Graphic control panel and lower control panel with additional setting for view, solo, or lock a single band
- Multiple banks with presets
- A/B slots for comparing different versions while editing
- Bypass button
- Volume control with "on/off" option for volume correction if volume goes over 0 dB
- Spectrogram displays the input and output signal as an FFT Spectrogram, a 30-band (1/3 octave) Bar Spectrogram, or a 30-band (1/3 octave) Single line Spectrogram
- Controls for hold and release of peak lines in bar mode
- Control of release in the single line mode
- Saturation section applies a warming effect to the sound, based on the sound of saturated analog tape
- Air section features an additional EQ band that boosts very high frequencies with a wide bandwidth
- 75 Hz high-pass filter with 12 dB or 24 dB per octave slope for filtering out rumble or uncontrolled low-end material
- Low-pass filter for enhancing the creative application of EQ
- Mono/Stereo Split Filter is able to divide the audio signal in a mono and stereo part based on a frequency, which can be processed separately – useful for contemporary music in a mix-bus configuration or for mastering
- XY section functions as two programmable LFOs
- Record movements on the XY pad as paths
- Switch XY to Rec mod and draw a path, which is saved as part of a preset
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.