The Roland Boutique SH-01A Synthesizer Module is a 4-voice, analog-modeling synthesizer based on the classic SH-101. Part of the Roland Boutique series, the SH-01A can be used with the optional K-25m keyboard unit or the DK-01 dock for a self-contained, go-anywhere synth experience. With an array of over 20 knobs and sliders from the original SH-101's front panel, the 4-voice SH-01A is highly programmable and encourages sonic experimentation. Highly portable, it features a built-in speaker, battery operation on four AAs, as well as USB bus power. Using Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology the SH-01A aims to faithfully reproduce the original SH-101 sound, and adds a few new twists including selectable advanced LFO with new waveforms and an extended range, as well as expanded modes such as unison, chord, and four-voice polyphonic.
The SH-01A includes 64 writable patches and provides an easy performance arpeggiator with three playback modes, note hold, and a three-way transpose switch. The instrument also features an on-board, 100-step sequencer that lets you quickly try out new ideas such as bass lines and melodies, which can be saved within the 64 patches. Additionally, the device offers CV/Gate output for controlling modular or vintage gear, plus multiple sync options including internal and external MIDI, MIDI via USB, LFO clock, and trigger input. The Roland Boutique SH-01A ships with four AA batteries.
Features at a Glance:
- Sounds of the classic SH-101 synthesizer via ACB tech, including bass, lead, noise, and sound effects
- New Unison, Chord, and four-voice Polyphonic modes expand on the original’s iconic sound palette
- Built-in sequencer with 64 patterns available to save and recall
- Easy performance arpeggiator with three playback modes, note hold, and three-way transpose switch
- CV/Gate output for controlling modular or vintage gear
- Multiple sync options including internal and external MIDI, MIDI via USB, LFO clock, and trigger input
- 64 writeable preset patches for increased performance capabilities
- Selectable advanced LFO with new waveforms and extended range of clock rate
- Sends and receives MIDI control change messages via traditional MIDI jacks or USB
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- Compatible with the K-25m Keyboard Unit and other optional Roland Boutique accessories
- Available in limited-edition red and blue colors like the original SH-101
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.