Roland Go:Mixer Pro - Use Pro-Quality Sound to Get More Followers, More Views, and Higher Engagement.
Whether you’re a musician, podcaster, or live streamer, high-quality audio can make or break your productions. And although your smartphone’s built-in microphones are fine for everyday use, to impress your listeners you’ll need superior quality and more control over your audio.
Roland’s GO:MIXER PRO is the easiest way for content creators to connect and mix up to nine audio inputs, including pro-quality powered microphones, guitar/bass and line-level gear. Just plug in, set the volume levels and go; the resulting stereo audio output is sent straight to your smartphone, ready for uploading and sharing.
And if you’d like to make your videos stand out, GO:MIXER PRO works with Roland’s unique smartphone apps including 4XCAMERA or Virtual Stage Camera.
GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for adding professional sound to your social media videos or live streaming, helping you get more followers, more views, and higher engagement.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
- Multiple inputs—connect a standard mic, lavalier mic, musical instruments, and media players
- Stereo 1/8-inch mic input jack with plug-in power (2.5 V) for connecting a lavalier mic
- Combo-type mic input jack supports standard mics with XLR or ¼-inch plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Powered by the smartphone connection or battery-powered operation, Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4, for use without draining smartphone power
- Center Cancel function for reducing the volume of pre-recorded vocals (results vary depending on the original recording)
- Loop back function controls whether the smartphone’s backing track is recorded back into the smartphone along with your voice
- Use as an audio interface with DAW apps for smartphones or tablets
- Produce unique split-screen music videos with Roland’s 4XCAMERA app for iOS
- Change the background in your videos using Roland’s Virtual Stage Camera app for iOS and Android
- Infuse EDM/DJ performance videos with beat-synced visuals using Roland’s Beat Sync Maker app for iOS
Great Music Is Built On Great Sound
If you’ve ever been disappointed with the audio when recording your own music, GO:MIXER PRO delivers an ultra-clean stereo signal without the background noise that can ruin a perfect take. And with multiple inputs available, you can capture keyboards, guitar/bass, vocals, and other sources and mix them all together as you play. Whether flying solo or making music with friends, GO:MIXER PRO is the ideal solution for recording performances, jams, demos, and rehearsals with top-quality sound.
Superior Vocals Give Your Videos a Professional Edge
If you’re a vocalist, GO:MIXER PRO makes it easy to create performance videos while singing along with your favorite songs on the smartphone. The Center Cancel function reduces the volume of the main vocal in any song you play back*—making room for your own vocal to take center stage. You can even connect a pro-grade electret condenser microphone** for studio-quality vocal recordings.
*Results are dependent on how the song is mixed.
**Battery operation is required for phantom power supply on iPhone/iPad
Number of Audio Channels
- Input: 9 channels
- Output: 2 channels
- INSTRUMENT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- LINE IN 1 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- LINE IN 2 jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- GUITAR/BASS jack: 1/4-inch phone type (supports high impedance)
- PLUG IN MIC jack: Miniature phone type (supports plug-in power)
- MIC jack: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone, phantom power DC 48 V, 6 mA max.)
- MONITOR OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB port: USB Micro-B type
- INSTRUMENT knob
- GUITAR/BASS knob
- PLUG IN MIC knob
- MIC knob
- MONITOR OUT knob
- LOOP BACK switch
- CENTER CANCEL switch
- PHANTOM POWER switch
- BATTERY switch
- POWER indicator
- PEAK indicator
- USB Bus Power
- Alkaline battery (AAA, LR03) x 4
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AAA, HR03) x 4
- Current Draw: 170 mA
Battery life for continuous use*
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 4 hours 30 minutes
- * When setting the [BATTERY] switch to the "ON" position.
- * Differs depending on the conditions of use.
- Leaflet "Downloading the Owner’s Manual"
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Lightning to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB OTG Micro-B type to USB Micro-B type cable
- USB Type-C(TM) to USB Micro-B type cable
- Registration Card (Only US)
Size and Weight
- Width: 104 mm/4-1/8 inches
- Depth: 155 mm/6-1/8 inches
- Height: 41 mm/1-5/8 inches
- Weight (excluding batteries and cables): 220 g/8 oz
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.