Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus 30W 2x6.5 Guitar Amplifier
A more home-friendly and portable version of the JC-40, the Roland JC-22 is a 30W combo amplifier with two 6.5" speakers designed to deliver clean tones for electric guitar. The unit features a three-band tone stack and a bright switch, as well as reverb and chorus capability. A set of dual inputs can be used for stereo purposes, such as connecting a stereo-output effects unit, or a guitar or synth with stereo output.
Turn your attention to the back of the amp and you'll notice multiple options for connectivity: An effects loop (switchable between series and parallel) will allow you to patch in stereo effects, while dual line outputs provide a convenient stereo feed into mixers, PAs, or recorders. You can achieve silent stereo sound for practicing by using the 1/4" headphone jack.
By connecting a separately available latch-type footswitch (such as the FS-5L, FS6, FS-7), you can turn the onboard chorus and reverb effects on and off with the tap of a toe.
Key Features at a Glance
- Roland JC clean tone in a compact combo
- Stereo 30W amp with 2 x 6.5" speakers
- Stereo input for stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Dimensional space chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- High-quality reverb effect
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects