Roland JUPITER-X Synthesizer
The Roland Jupiter-X Synthesizer is a 61-key nod to the classic Jupiter series with a feature set and sound tailored for today's performing keyboard player, music producer, and sound designer. The JUPITER-X sets its sights on the future of keyboard synthesis by implementing Roland's ZEN-Core synth engine, which provides a stunning array of tones and sounds from classic analog and vintage digital to modern synthesis sounds. You'll find the sounds of the Jupiter-8, Juno-106, SH-101, XV-5080, TR-808, TR-909, CR-78, and much more.
The multilayer sound palette features four synth parts and a dedicated drum part, allowing you to craft layered sounds into a complete track. There are 256 voices of polyphony with an array of effects. A highlight of this advanced performance instrument is the inclusion of the I-Arpeggiator, an artificially intelligent arpeggiator that generates new and inspiring patterns based on your input with a focus on notes, rhythm, cadence, and complexity. There are five I-Arpeggiators available, one for each part. The ZEN-Core sound engine is the latest platform from Roland and allows for the saving and sharing of patches between the JUPITER-X and Jupiter-Xm, in addition to any other ZEN-Core compatible device.
Legendary Sound and Build
- All-metal build uses premium materials throughout
- 61-key aftertouch-enabled keyboard
- Familiar layout and large array of controls
Classic Analog to Vintage Digital
- ZEN-Core sound engine
- Massive polyphony, up to 256 voices (depending on synth engine)
- Capable of morphing into legendary synths with genre-defining sounds
- Reproduces JUPITER-8, JUNO-106, and SH-101 as well as XV-5080 and RD Pianos
- Includes Roland drum machines TR-808, TR-909, CR-78, and more
- Synth with modern capabilities to explore deep sonic territory
Artificially Intelligent Arpeggiator
- I-Arpeggio uses artificial intelligence to not just accompany you, but to inspire you
- Takes input—notes, rhythms, and phrases
- Creates complementary drum parts, basslines, chords, and arpeggiated lines
- Works on each of JUPITER-X’s five parts simultaneously
- Generated patterns can be customized and exported to your DAW
- Intelligently generated beats and phrases that energize live performance and pulverize writer’s block
- Large array of comfortable knobs, sliders, and buttons
- Sturdy and precise for smooth sweeps and subtle changes
- Dedicated effects section and quick switching between synth layers
- Immediately take control of any aspect of a sound
- Gives you the feeling of reaching in and touching/shaping the sound
- Main Outputs on two XLR and two 1/4"
- Two Headphone Outputs: 3.5mm font jack, 1/4" rear jack
- Mic Input with Gain Control: Combo XLR-1/4"
- Aux Input: 3.5mm
- Control Pedal: 1/4"
- Hold Pedal: 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: 2 x MIDI DIN
- Computer: USB Type-B
- Memory: USB Type-A
- Part of an expandable platform
- Can be updated with fresh new content as it becomes available
- Share sounds and other contents with the highly-mobile JUPITER-Xm
- Sounds can be shared with other products with the ZEN-Core sound engine