Roland OCTA-CAPTURE - High-Speed USB Audio Interface
The OCTA-CAPTURE from Roland is a high-speed USB 2.0 audio interface that features 10 inputs, 10 outputs, 8 VS PREAMPS, and 24-bit / 192 kHz audio quality. Designed for high-level audio production, it combines premium components and Roland engineering with proprietary preamp and streaming technology.
An Auto Sensing function automatically sets the recording level of each input to the best setting after analyzing the audio input during a specified interval of time. A software compressor is available per channel, and a reverb processor can be accessed by individual channel sends.
With its compact design and pristine audio quality, the unit is not only the perfect interface for multichannel computer-based production, but also a great solution for expanding the I/O capability of the V-STUDIO 700 and V-STUDIO 100.
- 8 premium-grade digitally controlled microphone preamps (VS PREAMPS), built with the same high-grade components as the preamps in the V-STUDIO 700 and M-400 V-Mixer
- 8 XLR inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel
Auto Input Level Adjustment
- Set perfect input levels - simply activate the AUTO-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and OCTA-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input
- Great for quick, fail-safe audio capture when recording either a fully miked drum kit or an entire band
Extreme Low-Latency Driver
- Offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland's proprietary VS STREAMING technology
- All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Using VS STREAMING, you can use multiple devices (two OCTA-CAPTURE units or one OCTA-CAPTURE plus a V-STUDIO 100 or V-STUDIO 700) on the same USB bus without compromising stability, performance, or audio quality
Flexible Monitor Mixes
- Four independent Direct Mixers for creating software-controlled monitor mixes
- Each mix can be routed to any of the analog outputs and can take advantage of the internal 40-bit DSP processing - perfect for sending custom monitor mixes to headphones, speakers, or recording devices
- Rackmount ears included