Roland PDX-12 Dual-Trigger Mesh V-Pad
The Roland PDX-12 is a high-quality dual-trigger drum pad designed for use as a snare/tom pad with V-drum series electronic drum kits. The 12" pad has a durable 2-ply mesh construction with tension adjustment for natural rebound, resistance, and stick feel. The dual-triggering system lets you trigger the rim and head separately for realistic playing. The pad can mount to traditional snare/tom stands and compatible tom holders. The Roland PDX-12 includes a connection cable, drum key, and knob bolt.
- Large 12" pad ideal to develop your stick work
- 2-ply mesh pad head is tension-adjustable for natural rebound, resistance and stick-feel
- Low-height hoop, similar to standard acoustic snares
- Detects head shots and rim shots independently
- Can be mounted to traditional snare/tom stands and compatible tom holders