The Roland VH-10 V-Hi-Hat consists of a fixed motion-sensor unit and a floating top hi-hat cymbal pad with the playing feel of a two-piece hi-hat. This floating design means that fewer moving components are involved, which results in a quieter performance. Easy to transport and set up, this electronic hi-hat mounts on an optional acoustic hi-hat stand. The dual triggers (one on the bell, one on the edge) yield an exceptionally realistic sound and feel. The Roland VH-10 includes the aforementioned fixed motion sensor, two connection cables, an insulating plate, a drum key, and a lockable cable tie.
- Replicates the natural swinging motion of an authentic hi-hat cymbal
- Lightweight cymbal, perfect for foot splash techniques and quick pedal control
- Differentiates between strikes on the bow and edge
- Striking surface uses rubber for silencing
- Can be mounted on a traditional acoustic hi-hat stand
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.