The Rolls MP507 - Tube Microphone Preamplifier utilizes a 12ax7 vacuum tube and a MU-Metal audio transformer to decrease noise and add warmth to this single channel microphone or instrument preamplifier. It is suitable for live and studio applications that require the sonic character that only vacuum tube designs can provide. The preamplifier features a high speed self regulated switching power supply to generate the required 230V of usable plate voltage by the 12ax7 vacuum tube.
The unit includes a -37 dB pad, a 180° polarity reversal switch, and a switch for applying +48V phantom power while delivering a frequency response of 20 to 25,000 Hz with a THD of 0.15% and a S/N ratio of greater than 110 dB.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.